Customs and Duty Fees
We try to offer a variety of shipping methods, all with the exact price shipping actually costs from the shipping sources. Let's be real: what matters is that your stamps arrive safely to your door. Some orders weigh several pounds, and sometimes those orders need to travel a long way overseas. To make sure they get to you safely, and insured for their trip, we charge the cost of what it takes to ship them. Trust me, we aren't in the business to make a cent off shipping. We just want to make sure you have all your stamps in a timely fashion arrive safely to your door.
Applicable shipping will be available based on total weight and shipping destination of your order. Some options below may not be available because of weight or destination:
- First Class (standard) - this is the least expensive way to ship. It is not insured. If lost in transit, we are not responsible for your lost items.
- First Class (international) - It is not insured. If lost in transit, we are not responsible for your lost items.
- First Class (fully insured) - this is an insured First Class shipping option. If your parcel is lost within 7 business days of shipping domestically, we will reship for free on the 8th business day.
- Priority (fully insured) - your entire order is insured. If your parcel is lost within 7 business days of shipping domestically, we will reship your entire order on the 8th business day.
- UPS Ground - fully insured. Should your order not arrive within 7 business days (domestically), we will reship your order on the 8th business day.
- DHL - fully insured internationally. The "lost date" varies by date and country. We determine it is lost when the carrier tells us it is lost.
- UPS (International) - fully insured internationally. The "lost date" varies by date and country. We determine it is lost when the carrier tells us it is lost.
CUSTOMS AND DUTY FEE HEAD'S UP:
Be aware: we are US based. There may be additional duty fees associated with other countries. We have no control over this and cannot help regarding issues or additional fees incurred. We also do not put false information on government documents, so your declared value will be the amount of your order. This is against the law, and although it pains us, honesty is the best and only policy here at Font Fixation.
Any and all additional fees required by your country to retrieve your order are at YOUR expense, and not at the expense of Font Fixation.
Should your original order arrive (eventually) we ask that you please email us at FontFixation@gmail.com so that we can send you a return label to send it on back home to us :)
UK and EU customers addendum: Depending on your UK shipping option, your order may be marked:
- Delivered At Place (DAP). Also called delivered duty unpaid (DDU). This term indicates that we at Font Fixation only take responsibility for shipping your order, and your country requires you to pay any import costs, such as VAT, duties, and clearing fees. This DAP option might create unexpected costs for you in terms of duty/import/customs fees, and can result in delayed or returned shipments. Please be advised.