Double Check Your Quantities!
We ask that you pretty please check your order for errors and duplicates before you submit your order. In busy times such as these, we have huge, red, reminder-ing print on the cart page, just in case you forget.
Just like every other website in all the lands of interwebs, if you order more than quantity (1) of something, you'll receive that quantity in your shipment. The cart and checkout pages are available for you to double check the quantities of your order prior to you submitting payment to us, and we ask that you thoroughly check your order for errors before that submission. We will not be able to email customers to confirm duplicates are intentional (and many times, they are!!).
What happens if you accidentally order more than one of something and you didn't mean to?
- If you find this error BEFORE we have shipped your order, shoot us an email at: email@example.com and we can correct the error before we ship. No problem!
- If you find this error AFTER you've received your order, you have a couple of options available to you!
Option 1: Destash it!
One stamper's duplicate stamp is another stamper's treasure!!
There is a WORLD of hand-stampers out there just dying to get their hands on Font Fixation brand metal stamps! You can sell this brand new stamp for full value and ship to anyone in the world, and you won't be out a single penny from your original purchase.
If you happened to purchase this additional stamp during a New Releases discount or annual sale, you can charge FULL PRICE for this stamp in the destash market and MAKE DOLLA-BILLZ! Heck yeah!
Here's an excellent place to find hand-stampers looking for Font Fixation stamps:
Option 2: Send it back!
While we do not encourage returns because there is additional cost to you involved, sending brand new, duplicate, unused items back to us IS an option. Here are the rules for returns:
1. The stamp must be NEW and UNUSED. If it meets this criteria after a careful inspection by our team, we will issue you a refund minus a 20% inspection/restocking fee.
2. You must pay for tracked and insured shipping back to us. If you choose to return this item and it is not tracked or insured for the value amount, and it gets lost in the mail, we cannot refund you for an item we never received.
3. When your stamp arrives and is inspected, you will be refunded via the payment method you used during your original purchase, minus the inspection/restocking fee. If our team detects through inspection that you have returned a used stamp, you will not receive a refund. We will email you to let you know that your stamp was used and that your refund was denied. We will then recycle your stamp.
With a world of metal stampers out there in the world who would LOVE to get their hands on your stamps, we strongly encourage you to go the destash route!