THIS FONT IS THICK LINED. For the best impression, you will want to use this font in SOFT metals, such as aluminum. For a similar thin-lined font, click here for Rennie Mackintosh Glasgow.
The Classic Charles Rennie Mackintosh Font has been a massive seller over the years. Its use in the Hollywood motion picture “Spider Man 2”, has now been emulated by the branding of the the new Fox TV series “American Horror Story”.
But also -- CRM American Horror is so much more than just a "scary" font! Reach for it to create a classic, masculine look on your stamped pieces, too!
- This font comes in 4.5mm
- Uppercase: comes with 26 Uppercase letters
- Alternates: comes with 22
- Lowercase/Alternate letters and glyph duos
- Numbers: 0-9
- Symbols: & is the only stamp in this set
- Shank size: 1/4"
- While this font is *rated* for stainless steel, due to the thick lines of this font, we recommend using the larger sizes this font in soft metals. The thicker the lines and the larger the font, the more difficult it is to color in your impression in stainless steel. This is not an issue for soft metals, or experienced stainless steel stampers.
- The fonts shown in this photo: Peony Blooms 4mm and CRM American Horror
- This is a thick lined font.
- If you are a stainless steel stamper, I recommend staying in the 4.5mm or smaller range for thicker lined fonts.
- Want to make sure you have the optimal stamping setup for stainless steel? Watch our video here!
Looking for the word AND for this set? You can find it here, with Rennie Mackintosh Glasgow Individual Symbols
You can purchase the typeset of this font here