Whether you are new to stamping, or have been stamping a while, sometimes we need help. Here's what help can look like:
- Stamping post ideas
- Stamping advice
- Not getting a full impression
- Coloring in your impression
- Learning how to measure
- Stamp and font comparisons (like the old "stamping request posts" in our Facebook group!
- Sizing help
- Getting inspiration
- Learning a new skill
- Pep talks to reinvigorate your stamping soul
If you think ANY of those things are worth improving in your stamping world for your selected amount of time, I am THRILLED to dedicate that time to YOU, and YOU ALONE!
Here's my commitment to you for your time allotment:
- We can zoom, instant messenger video chat, or skype video chat for face-to-face help with whatever you'd like to discuss!
- I will be in my workshop on a day and time that we've planned together
- We will go over whatever checklist for help you've created
- I will help improve whatever I see while you stamp with me
- Answer any questions you have along the way
- You will have my uninterrupted time for that entire allotment
- We can book discounted follow up sessions if need be!
DUE TO TIME-ZONE ISSUES IN OTHER COUNTRIES, I AM CURRENTLY ONLY SEEING PEOPLE IN THE UNITED STATES.
How to book:
- Select the time allotment
- On the Check Out screen -- be sure you have logged in to your profile and have a valid phone number and email address so I can reach you to book your appointment
- Look for an email from FontFixation@gmail.com (check your spam/junk folders!)
- You and I will go over calendars together and find a time that works best for both of us, Monday-Friday.
- If you need to reschedule, please let me know 48 hours in advance so that your time spot can be available for someone else