Cherubina, by Hanoded, means ‘Blessed’. It is a name derived from the Akkadian “karabu / kuribu”, meaning “blessing, blessed”. A cherub is a type of spiritual being mentioned in the Hebrew Bible, often depicted as a baby with wings. This font is an all caps font (upper and lower case differ and can be used together) with a medieval feel to it.
- Stamp size: 2.5mm, 3.5mm, 4.5mm
- Shank size: 1/4"
- Sets: Uppercase, Lowercase, Numbers, Alts (11) - LA, LE, LI, LO, LS, LY, NA, NE, NO, OM, TH
My two cents:
- Cherubina is a thick lined font that is perfect for soft metals. While these stamps are rated for stainless steel, you'll find the best impressions will be in soft metals, and the color will hold better in soft metals, as well.
- In my "Four Types Of Fonts" blog post, this font would be considered FUN!
- The uppercase and lowercase have very similar styling, but they ARE different in size and shape per letter, so have a keen eye! The vowels in the lowercase set have a ton of personality!
- The Alternate set is designed to vary up the look and feel of your stamped messages, making it possible to have super unique looks for the same words!