Gaffer, by Typadelic, is a simple little font! The backward slant, large x-height and short ascenders/descenders give Gaffer a casual, handwritten look. This font would be classified as a neutral font (but could also be a fun font!) in our four types of fonts blog post. Gaffer is thin lined, which makes it suitable and easy to stamp in all metals, including stainless steel.
- Shank size: 1/4" and 5/16"
- Font sizes: 2.5mm, 4mm, and 6.5mm
- Uppercase: 26 stamps
- Lowercase: 26 stamps
- Numbers: 10 stamps
- Symbols: 1 - Ampersand
- Alternates available: ks, ff, st, tt (4 stamps)
My two cents:
- This is a wide font, so you'll want to plan your horizontal space accordingly.
- Sharp, crisp, and perfect for all metals in all sizes.
- This font has personality! Use it whenever you're looking to add some fun flair to your stamped works of art!