A sophisticated vintage Victorian era fonts, inspired from the old advertising and classic sign back in circa 1800 - 1900s. Perfectly fit for your vintage vibes and classic touch on any stamped works of art, Hemera II will add that flair for the dramatic you're looking for!
- Stamp size: 2.5mm, 3.75mm, 5mm (Alternate set is 5mm, 7.5mm, 10mm)
- Shank size: 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2"
- Hemera comes in the following sets: Alternate 01, Uppercase, Numbers, Symbols
- The Symbol set comes with: ? & !
- The uppercase is LARGE and scrolly, the "lowercase" is really just standard, blocky uppercase letters.
My two cents:
- In my "Four Categories of Fonts" blog post, I would consider this font to fall into the FUN category.
- This font comes in two styles: Regular and Outline
- They are sized the same way, so all descriptions and sizing for Hemera also apply to Hemera Outline
- This font is VERY thick lined, and while crafted to work in all metals, I do not recommend the 7.5mm and 10mm sets for stainless steel as it will be very difficult to fill in color.
- That being said, I had a much easier time coloring in the Hemera Outline sets in 7.5mm and 10mm in stainless steel (as opposed to regular Hemera).
- Hemera and Hemera Outline are PERFECT for soft metals in all sizes!
- This wide font is PERFECT for leather work!!
- This font has a spooky, old timey feel to it, right? I'd find myself grabbing for it for all my witchy, spooky, haunting, Halloween themes, too! But don't be afraid to try it as a Christmas theme!! And, as you can see from each of my examples, there are SO MANY ways this font can be used for ANY theme!! Check out the "educational Rockstar", "Ground Control to Major Tom", "Never go in against a Sicilian when Death is on the line", "Sometimes I have no idea what I'm doing" examples! No themes there, and these font sets are INCREDIBLE!