Typesenses presents Limon, its fresher handmade font collection. 100% hand-drawn by Sabrina M Lopez, with the collaboration of Sol Suarez, who illustrated the dingbats, and Guido Ferreyra, who made the font production and programming of the Script Font. This huge project took 18 months to be finished. As we believe in high quality, we took care of every detail, specially the connections of the scripts font which are very accurate. Every combination of letters is designed, all of them: No matter what you write, it will always look good.
Here's what you need to know about this font:
- This font comes in 6.5mm & 4.5mm
- The uppercase has 26 stamps
- The lowercase has 26 stamps
- The numbers have 10 stamps
- The symbols have 4 stamps
There are price variations in these sets. It is due to the shank sizes.
The shanks for this font are sized as follows:
- 6.5mm Uppercase = 3/8"
- 6.5mm Lowercase = 5/16"
- 6.5mm Numbers = 5/16"
- 6.5mm Symbols = 5/16"
- 4.5mm Uppercase = 5/16"
- 4.5mm Lowercase = 1/4"
- 4.5mm Numbers = 1/4"
- 4.5mm Symbols = 1/4"
This lowercase set will work with:
- Fiddlestix uppercase (get either 6.5mm or 4.5mm Limon lowers)
- Merry Merry unicase (get 6.5mm or 4.5mm Limon lowers depending on your Merry Merry size 6.5mm/4.5mm)
- Roseroot Cottage unicase (get the 4.5mm Limon uppercase and use Roseroot as the lowers)
You can find the typeset of this font here