Typesenses presents Limon, its fresher handmade font collection. 100% hand-drawn by Sabrina M Lopez, with the collaboration of Sol Suarez, who illustrated the dingbats, and Guido Ferreyra, who made the font production and programming of the Script Font. This huge project took 18 months to be finished. As we believe in high quality, we took care of every detail, specially the connections of the scripts font which are very accurate. Every combination of letters is designed, all of them: No matter what you write, it will always look good.
- Stamp sizes: 2.5mm, 3.5mm, 5mm, 6.5mm
- Shank sizes: 1/4", 5/16"
- Sets: Uppercase, Lowercase, Numbers, Symbols (& ? !)
My Two Cents:
- This is a SERIOUSLY GORGEOUS font. In my blog, "The Four Types of Fonts", LIMONS (Limon Script) is considered a FEMININE font.
- LIMONS is best used WITHOUT tape and is easy to line up because the letters are bouncy and look great attached or unattached.
- Pair this font with LIMONO (Limon Outline), using Limono as your emphasis word font!
- This font works beautifully in stainless steel in sizes 2.5mm, 3.5mm, and LOWERCASE 5mm -- whereas the 5mm UPPERCASE and 6.5mm sizes are best used in soft metals (even for experienced stainless steel stampers).