Starlight Lovers, by Hanoded, is a messy serif. It is hand painted, using a brush and Chinese ink, so the edges may be a bit rough. In my opinion, this adds to the font’s character! Starlight Lovers is an ideal font for Christmas stuffs and ornaments, but is also a FUN font for just about anything! Grab it for sweet and/or snarky phrases and words, but don't forget it's perfect for those in between words, too!
- Stamp size: 2.5mm, 4.5mm, 6.5mm
- Shank size: 1/4", 5/16"
- Sets: Uppercase, Lowercase, Numbers
My Two Cents:
- Starlight lovers is SO much fun and has a TON of quirky letters and personality! It's great for anything FUN, so I'm filing this font in my FUN category of my "Four Types of Fonts" blog!
- This font is GREAT in soft metals, and 2.5mm and 4.5mm are very easy to work with in stainless steel. For the 6.5mm in stainless steel, I recommend a more intermediate stainless steel stamper.
- I felt like I was grabbing for the 4.5mm set the most, and I feel like the LOWERCASE has a ton more personality.
- Starlight Lovers is best WITHOUT tape -- with the letters a little bit of everywhere and not aligned!