This fantasy themed font, by Tugcu Design Co, is kinda warlock, kinda D&D, and super for anything sinister! Use it on your Halloween themed designs, anything renaissance, and anything super masculine!
- Stamp sizes: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm
- Shank sizes: 1/4"
- Sets: Unicase, Numbers, Alternates (17)
My Two Cents:
- Mistlock is a thicker lined font than you expect! It is PERFECT for soft metals. I had no troubles stamping in stainless steel for 2mm and 3mm. When I got to 4mm it was a little trickier to fill in the letters that the smaller sizes, and 5mm I had to use some of my tricks to work the color into the lines. I would say 5mm is definitely an intermediate stainless steel stamper :)
- In my "Four Types of Fonts" blog, I would consider this font MASCULINE.
- There are LOTS of alternate letters that I substituted in for regular alphabet letters because I loved how wide they are!
- This font has a super cool Deco type feel -- super old timey for sure!
- Due to the straight lines of this font, and how every letter is the same height, Mistlock is best used WITH TAPE.