American Writer, another super legible and easy to stamp font by Typadelic, is suitable for many types of designs. It is intended to be used for body text, and is very readable at small text sizes. It looks similar to the type you would see on blueprints or an architect's drawings.
- Font sizes: 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6.5mm
- Shank sizes: 1/4", 5/16"
- Uppercase set: 26 stamps - 5/16" shanks
- Lowercase set: 26 stamps
- Numbers set: 10 stamps
- Symbols set: 12 stamps
Individual Symbols available for this font:
- Question Mark
- Exclamation Point
- Dollar Sign
- Square Root
The British Pound symbol is sold separately.
My two cents on this font:
- This font is SUPER easy to read and is SUPER easy to line up.
- I think it looks best when you use tape, but this font doesn't need tape to look legible or clear.
- Crisp lines make American Writer perfect for all metals, even stainless steel!
- In my "Four Types of Fonts" blog post, I would classify this font as NEUTRAL.