She's All That by Typadelic, is the perfect font for whimsy, fairytales, and storybooks. Scrolly, lovely, and feminine, She's All That would look best on baby girl announcements and Christmas Ornaments, as well as anything needing a feminine flair for the dramatic! The uppercase looks gorgeous as a formal monogram, too!
Sizes available: 3.5mm, 5mm, 6.5mm (6.5mm lowers on 5/16" ; uppers on 3/8" blanks) and (5mm uppercase is on 5/16" shanks)
Sets: Uppercase, Lowercase, Numbers, Symbols, Alternates Uppercase and Lowercase
6.5mm is on 5/16" and 3/8" shanks. 5mm Uppers is on 5/16" shanks. All other sizes and sets are on 1/4" shanks.
Alternates: 10 stamps in the alternate lowercase set: er, ll, or, pr, r, r, s, s, tt, z
- Alternates: 5 stamps in the alternate uppercase set: G, J W, Y, ZAlternates are not sold individually
My two cents:
- In my "Four Categories of Fonts" blog post, I would consider this font to fall into the FEMININE category.
- This font looks great with or without the use of tape. I used tape for most of my examples.
- The alternates are not sold separately and are intended to provide a little more variation in your stamped pieces!
- This set stamps beautifully in all sizes in all metals. That being said, the Uppercase 6.5mm set will take a skilled stainless steel stamper with a proper stamping post for harder metals (like stainless steel).
- This font is THICK and LOVELY -- and is PERFECT for anything super sentimental and girly!