The perfect SPOOKY Halloween and magical font for all your sinister needs! Altogher Ooky, a font by John Roshell, is thick lined, a little jagged, and is one of The New Addams Family TV series fonts!
The smaller set launching on 09/14:
- This font comes in the following sets: Uppercase, Alternate Uppercase, Lowercase, Numbers, Symbols (10)
- The Uppercase font is 5mm
- The Lowercase font is matched to the Uppercase font as the foundry intended, at the tallest letters being 5mm.
- The Numbers are 5mm tall.
- The Symbols are designed to match the 5mm sets as the foundry intended.
- The ALTERNATE Uppercase set is sized between 5.3mm and 7.2mm tall, as the foundry intended.
- The ALTERNATE Uppercase set has grooves in the letter to help it retain color. These may be visible if you are choosing not to color in your letter.
- The Symbols set comes with 10 symbols: Exclamation Point, Hashtag, Ampersand, Asterisk, Period, Question Mark, Slash, Plus, Bracket/Parenthesis, Carat
The larger set launching on 09/21:
- This sizing is 7mm.
- The Uppercase font is 7mm and is on 5/16" shanks.
- The Lowercase is 7mm and on 5/16" shanks.
- The Numbers is 7mm and on 5/16" shanks.
- The Symbols are SIZED to go with the 7mm font as the foundry intended, and are 5/16" shanks.
- The ALTERNATE Uppercase is sized between 7.6mm and 10.3mm tall, as the foundry intended, and is on a mix of 3/8" and 1/2" shanks.
- The ALTERNATE Uppercase and Uppercase sets have grooves in the letter to help it retain color. These may be visible if you are choosing not to color in your letter.
My Two Cents:
- This font is SUPER thick lined and, while rated for stainless steel, leaves the best impression in soft metals. ALL of my examples are in aluminum.
- This font has a TON of versatility! The ALTERNATE Uppercase font works amazing when paired with the Uppercase font, as well as the lowercase font!
- The Uppercase font looks great with the lowercase or as a standalone font!
- In my "Four Types of Fonts" blog post, this font is considered a FUN font.
- This font looks best when lined up with tape, but feel free to be spontaneous with letter placement and make this font look as ooky as you want!
- The jagged lines of this font make it super fun, spooky, and exciting to use!