Sepatik Script, by Bonjour Type, is a warm and decorative hand-lettered font family. It is perfect for weddings, monograms, Christmas ornaments, and so much more! This font is SUPER feminine and a little bit fun, and comes with a TON of alternate letters and flourishes! A font with so much variation means you have the power to make it look different and amazing across all its uses!
Font size: *** PLEASE READ MY TWO CENTS ***
Sets available: Uppercase, Lowercase, Numbers, Symbols (04), Alternate Lowercase, Flourishes (12)
Symbols available: Exclamation Point, Question Mark, Ampersand, Apostrophe/Comma
My Two Cents:
1. *** IMPORTANT REGARDING SIZING: This font is ENGRAVED and LABELED 5mm and 10mm, HOWEVER *** Because of the way this font is drawn by the foundry, some Uppercase letters are SIGNIFICANTLY larger AND smaller than the engraved/marked stamps. For example, in the 10mm Uppercase set, the "B" is 8mm, the "C" is 9mm, the "R" is 10.25mm, and the "W" is 11mm. It is imperative you are aware the Uppercase has a HUGE range in sizing for each size listed (5mm, 10mm).
The same variation in sizing exists for the 5mm Uppercase set.
2. As is standard practice, our LOWERCASE sets are sized to go with their respective Uppercase sets. While the UPPERCASE is ENGRAVED 10mm (please see my notes above about the variation in the sizing among each letter), the LOWERCASE set that is engraved 10mm to go with its 10mm font, is approx 7mm, give or take.
The "5mm" Uppercase sets puts the lowercase around the 2.5mm-3mm size range, despite its engraving and labeling as 5mm.
3. Sepatik is a FEMININE font that looks best WITHOUT tape.
4. The thin lines of this font make it perfect for all metals in all sizes.
5. Some of the thicker uppercase letters in the 10mm font may have slight ridges that may be able to be seen in the impression if you look SUPER close up and choose not to color in your indentation.